Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday Update

We had a relatively busy weekend, made even busier by Logan's advances in the movement department. Scott's working on rigging something up so we can use a gate at the top of the stairs in our kitchen since Logan seems to beeline there each time we put him down in the kitchen. He's also shown interest in going UP the stairs...particularly if he sees a cat go up!

On Saturday we headed over to Colin and Arminta's so that Scott could help them remove some trees from their backyard. Logan and I played inside with Arminta and her girls as well as a couple other kids whose dads were also helping out in the yard. Logan enjoyed "playing" with the other kids and exploring the toys that were different from his.

We think we've concluded our search for daycare for Logan. I hope to make it over to her place this week with Logan for a "playdate". A chance to meet the other kids she cares for and chat with her further. Scott and I feel confident that this will be a great place for Logan and once he adjusts, I'm sure he'll love it there.

Here are a few pictures from our weekend...

Even though I moved the trunk infront of the outlet, Logan managed to find a way to get to it. (Notice how he used the diaper bag to get himself up a little higher to reach it...)

I've started giving Logan the almost empty applesauce container to finish. He uses his fingers and then even licks the inside to get every last bit.

Scott made spaghetti and meatballs for supper tonight. Logan LOVED it!


Here's the gate we put up last week that I promised to post a picture of.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love the pictures! Logan is such a smart cookie, just like you were, my dear! I think there might be a spaghetti picture in your album too! LOL

Anonymous said...

Grandma beat me to it.......there has to be spaghetti pics of you somewhere that look just like that :)