Thursday, September 18, 2008

11 Months Old!

Since yesterday was the 17th, Logan is now 11 months old. It's hard to believe...in a month we'll be celebrating his very first birthday!

Now that Logan is a "seasoned" crawler, he's really getting around. He's become interested in the stairs, especially when he sees the cat go up. He did this again this morning and was there on the bottom step yelling "tee tat" at Cheeto as he sat at the top of the stairs, very knowledgeable that Logan could not get him. I've figured out that "tee tat" means "kitty cat" as Logan now shouts this at the cats when they are out of reach.

Speaking of the cats, Logan also discovered our "cat hole" this week. For those of you who don't know, there's a hole in the door that leads from our rec room down to the basement (where the cat litter boxes are. The hole was there when we moved in and works perfectly for the cats to get downstairs (Sigmund just squeezes through...). Anyways, Logan has spent quite a bit of time this week inspecting the hole...I don't think he's seen one of the cats use it yet, but I'm sure he'll be excited when he does.

Logan and I went to the University yesterday to speak with my boss about my return to work. My first day back will be November 3. I'll be in a few half days that week and a couple full days and then in full time the next week. We also visited with our daycare provider today during the day. We spent a couple hours there this morning...Logan played with the other kids and had a really good time. I think we'll do this once every week until we start our actual transition so that Logan can get to know her and be more comfortable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is a cat loving guy!