Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Kidsability Fun Fair

Since Norah is now a patient at Kidsability, we got to go to the fun fair put on by the Rotarians for the kids who use the services of Kidsability. Scott was out with the boys that morning so Norah and I headed over to check out the fun. She was too small for a lot of the stuff but she did have fun wandering around. 

She did go in the bouncy house (I didn't get any good pictures) and had SO much fun. She wasn't intimidated by the big kids at all.

With her giant cotton candy. (She didn't eat it, only I did...)
She just looked so cute.
Getting ready for the wagon ride!
She could just barely see over the edge.
Hey! That looks like the park!
We were lucky enough to be there to see Eric Traplin perform. We have seen him many times but there is usually a big crowd and Norah of course is typically following the boys around. This time, there were very few kids and she could do her own thing. It took her a while to warm up but by the end, she was totally into it!
Staying close to mom but getting her groove on.
Oh! The bubbles were intriguing.
Trying to catch the bubbles. 

She got to play a tambourine.
I tried to get a shot of her face but every time I got up, she freaked out that I was leaving...
She loved those bubbles.
Starting to venture a bit further from me.
 These next pictures are just fun ones of her in the bubbles.
It was a fun morning to spend together!

1 comment:

grandma said...

Such great pics of the birthday girl! I love the bubble shots - she is having so much fun!