Friday, June 6, 2014

Friday Phone Photos

Oops, I'm a bit late getting this up. I wonder how many of you will actually read this on Friday. Most of the pictures are of Norah this week...

Showing off a shirt that Grandma and Grandpa bought on their Alaskan cruise.
She looks so old in shorts.
Ready with a backpack for school!
Norah and I spent the night at Heidi's last weekend and had a garage sale with her.
Norah slept in so she had her breakfast outside.
She took Heidi's dogs for several walks that day!
Making an important call.
 Before church on Sunday.
Norah's quite a mommy's girl these days.
Mom and I saw Hay Fever at the Stratford Festival this week. This shirt
was for sale in the gift shop...I think I might need to buy it!
Reading before school. 
The clothesline has been getting lots of use lately!
Some awesome pigtails.
Taking a ride at the mall.
She LOVES the fountains at the mall.

Timbit snack!
It's hard to tell from this pic but when she put her hand in the water, it sprayed all over.
She was giggling like crazy!
She spent a long time going in and out of the automatic doors at the mall.
She kept screaming "O-EN"!
She was so proud that she could open them.
My drink with dinner.
Crazy kids outside the movie theatre.
:)

1 comment:

Grandpa said...

i saw them on friday :)