Monday, May 21, 2012

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was just last weekend, so I'm not doing too badly in keeping caught up here!

My mom and I spent Friday night and all day Saturday together. We went to the Centre in the Square on Friday night to see the KW Symphony along with some Chinese acrobats, it was a cool show. Then we got up on Saturday and headed to Sheridan Nurseries to check out the plants. We didn't buy anything, but got some good ideas. We then continued on to Stratford where we had lunch at a new restaurant, Sunroom. I think we'll go back there for sure! And then to see the Pirates of Penzance at the Festival. It was a great couple of days! 

On Sunday we went out to brunch with Scott's family and then spent the rest of the day at home.

The boys and I.

Everyone making funny faces.

Close up.

More funny faces.
 After supper we decided to walk to McDonalds for ice cream. The walk there was alright but the walk home was a bit much for this pregnant lady! I don't think we'll be walking that far again for a while!

We pulled the wagon but neither of the boys needed to ride in it; they walked the whole way!

Scott's self portrait...I guess he wanted to prove that he was there too!

I need to remember to ask for a smaller amount of ice cream for the boys. They eat it all but it takes forever!

Classic Jacob.

Watching the cars go by and eating ice cream.

Jacob needs to be reminded to turn his cone and lick the other side every once and a while.

Logan only dropped his cone on the ground once. :)
 
See? He really was there!

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Happy Mamma's Day!!

:)

grandma said...

Some great pics of you and the boys and baby #3! With all the hats they have to choose from, I love the one Jacob is wearing. :-)

Sarah (Creen) Benn said...

Rachel, you look fantastic, doesn't look like you gained too much weight with this pregnancy.

...I love The Pirates of Penzance, and my favourite version was the taped off tv video of the Stratford play from the mid-80's featuring Jeff Hyslop from Today's Special.