Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Crafting

So it's no secret that I'm not really into "crafting". I don't really like it, have very little creativity and have always dreaded this part of parenting. I'm quite proud to report that we DO craft around here. Maybe not as often as others but I try for at least once a week.

Getting ready to sort marshmallows (crafty AND educational!)

 As much as I don't really dig crafting, the kids love it. Plus I don't want them to be the only ones at school who don't know how to cut or use glue!

This is serious business!
 Logan's attention span for crafts is getting longer and longer and he actually requests to do things every now and then.

Trying really hard not to eat the marshmallows.

Glueing them in place.

Logan too!
 I can't always come up with new things to do that are easy enough for the boys. I'm not into having them do stuff above their skill level leaving me to complete the projects. So when in doubt, we get out the playdoh. They LOVE it.



1 comment:

gradnma said...

I am very proud of my non-crafty daughter (who comes by it honestly) for doing crafts with the boys. Way to go!