Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A Visit to Grandma and Grandpa's

A couple of weeks ago (I forgot I had these pictures!) we headed to Norwich after bowling on Saturday morning to spend the night with my mom and dad. We hung out at their place for the afternoon and then headed to Ingersol in the evening to check out the FABULOUS display of Christmas lights.

For a small community, they had so many light displays scattered through the town, I think we were all pretty impressed. We drove past all the locations and got out in a couple of spots to get a closer look. I didn't get a lot of pictures because taking pictures of lights is tricky but here are a few so you get the idea.

Logan in front of a huge lit up tree in the downtown. The lights changed colours as they flashed off and on.

There they are with some blue in them too.

I couldn't get Jacob to pose, I think he was too distracted.

The weather was nice and mild so it made for a great evening. I think it's worth making it an annual event!

We spent the night at mom and dad's, went to church with them and then spent the day together before heading home.



1 comment:

grandma said...

I love it!