Thursday, December 1, 2011

Jacob Tries "Hot" Chocolate

We hauled out the Christmas decorations on Tuesday evening (remind me next year to decorate the house AFTER the kids go to bed...) and I thought that a little hot chocolate might help everyone get in the mood.

I made it just warm for the boys and Jacob quickly realized that hot chocolate would be on his list of faves from now on!

Putting in the marshmallows.

Blowing on it since I told him it could be hot!

He put the mug down and said "YUM"! But I'm pretty sure he didn't get any that first try.

Trying again...

Success! (If you click on this picture to make it bigger, you can see the chocolate mustache)

Very happy.

Going in for more!

Logan loves hot chocolate too!

3 comments:

Grandpa said...

it must be genetic, I love hot chocolate too :)

Anonymous said...

such good pictures!!! :)

Aunt Pamela said...

oops, that was from me!! pressed enter too soon!