Monday, July 11, 2011

Yard Sale Purchase - A $2 Skateboard!

One of the houses down the street from us held a yard sale last weekend and since Scott was working, the boys and I headed over. Logan fell in love with a kids sized skateboard, so I got it for him.

He could hardly wait until after nap time to try it out. He kept saying "I want to show you my moves, Mommy!" I have no idea where he learned about skateboarding (aside from seeing bigger kids skate by our house) or where he learned the term, "moves", haha.

He woke up before Jacob that day so it gave us a good chance to go out front together so he could try it out.

To be totally honest, I was shocked that he knew what to do!

Flipping it up on one end.

One of his "moves".

"Are you watching?"

Concentrating very hard.

Action shot.

Trying to take some neat shots.

I love how you can see the sun beam in this picture.

A happy skateboarder.

Breaktime!

2 comments:

grandma said...

Super!! A real cool dude!

Aunt Pamela said...

Wow!! I'm surprised too he knew what to do!! I can't wait to see his moves in 2 weeks!!