Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A Budding Photographer?

I let Logan have some fun with our old camera last week. He always wants to take pictures so I let him run around and take some shots. Some of them turned out pretty good!

He showed me the picture that he took after every shot.

Taking a picture of the tree...

Logan's perspective.

"See Mommy?"

The rain barrel...

From Logan's view.

My water bottle...

Maybe he has an artistic side?

He told me he was taking a picture of his feet so he could remember what they look like.

He took a bunch of pictures of the neighbour in his cab.

Trying to capture some pink flowers in the garden.

Well, he got one of the flowers!

Taking a picture of me taking a picture of him.

This one turned out pretty good!

The neighbour's tree...

Lots of blue sky in this one.

He wanted to do one of the two of us, so I helped him.

Photographer or not, you must admit he's pretty cute!

3 comments:

Aunt Pamela said...

darn right you are Logan!! :)

But I miss you lots!!

grandma said...

He is pretty good at pics! I am interested in his subjects. The one of your water bottle - I have seen pics like that at art shows that are worth thousands of $$$. LOL

Sarah (Creen) Benn said...

The flower picture is actually pretty neat, I like flowers a bit off centre, it's creative and I like it! Much less boring than one flower in the middle of the shot, I've been trying to do less of that myself.
It's cool that he's so interested in music and art, worthy pursuits and definitely stimulating to the brain.