Sunday, April 10, 2011

Our New Sink

So it's never been a secret that I loathed our old white sink. It was impossible to keep clean, was constantly marked up every time we put something in it and just looked gross. I'm sure if I had taken the time to clean it daily, it would have looked a lot better. But in reality, that time is just not something that I had.

When the faucet on the gross, white sink became loose and we couldn't find a replacement that was in our price range; I was overjoyed with the idea of a brand new sink!

Eww.

Although, I must admit, I do miss the size of this sink. Having the left side considerably larger than the right was really nice!

The plumber taking a part the faucet.

It was a bit tricky to get off...

Putting in the new faucet. (Isn't it shiny?)

There it is. Our new (non-white) sink!

3 comments:

grandma said...

It is indeed lovely! Hope you can keep it so shiny - good luck!!! LOL

Grandpa said...

YAY

Sarah (Creen) Benn said...

That looks much better with the colour of your countertop too!