Sunday, May 31, 2009

New Bed....Success!

So last night went really well. Once Logan fell asleep, he was out for the night and didn't wake up until the morning. It was great and much better than I was expecting! Yay Logan.

However, morning came VERY early. I think I first heard him up and playing around 5:50am...and it was before 6:30am that he wanted someone to let him out of his room. In his crib, he was happy to play for quite a while and even go back to sleep on occasion when he woke up early, I guess that won't be the case anymore.

That being said, he went down for his first nap today around 8:30am (that's what happens when you wake before 6!) and half an hour later I think he's asleep. I had to go up once and get him back in bed, but that's not bad.

These pictures have nothing to do with his new bed...I just liked them.

The colourful outfit (with short pants) that Scott dressed Logan in last weekend.

A cute picture from the ride home from the park.

No comments: