Saturday, April 25, 2009

Logan's First Haircut

So after sporting a small mullet for a bit too long, we finally got Logan's hair cut on Friday afternoon. It was a rather traumatic experience for all involved but the end product looks great. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

Playing before the haircut, without knowing what was coming next...

At this point, she hadn't even started cutting yet, he freaked out as soon as she put the cape on him.

Mommy trying to console him...it didn't work.

All done but still upset, get me out of here!

Enough with the pictures people...

A view of the finished product from the top, he even got some wax in his hair to style it.

From the side (still with a red face from the crying)

And the biggest difference...from the back!

We took him to a cool place that specializes in kids cuts since I had a feeling it might not go too well. It didn't take long at all and everyone was so nice. Logan got a cool certificate marking his first hair cut with a piece of his hair. I'm secretly hoping it won't grow back too fast...the fewer haircuts like that, the better!

Here's a picture that I thought was cool that I took later that night when we walked to the park. I think Logan looks like such a BIG boy in this picture.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

oh my gosh that looks like such a traumatic experience for Logan! It does look a lot better now though! Wonder why it was so bad for him.....