Sunday, April 5, 2009

Another Weekend Over

We had a relatively uneventful weekend. We had hoped to go to the Elmira Maple Syrup Festival but it was way to cold and windy on Saturday to enjoy it. We headed out to Babies R Us to pick up a gift for a shower and grabbed some great finds from Value Village.

Logan doing some drawing at his table before we went out.

We picked out paint colours for Logan's new room and bought a new toilet which Scott is installing upstairs tonight. Other than that, we just lounged around home. Here are some pictures of Logan having fun at home.

I think he looks funny in this picture.

He wore this shirt again...although I think it's too small...it was more like a belly shirt!

Trying on mommy's glasses.

Checking out Cheeto's "eyes". Apparently he now knows where eyes are. He points to them and says "eyes"...smart kid!

1 comment:

Aunt Pamela said...

oh my gosh these pictures are soooo cute!! I love the ones of him wearing his Aunty shirt. I also love him sitting at that table, I remember so many things about that table! So cute!!

It's a month today until you are here! yayaya!!