Monday, August 31, 2015

When Scott became a Busker

We attended the annual Busker Festival on the weekend. Logan has always LOVED the buskers and I think that Jacob and even Norah quite enjoyed it this year too.

One of the performers we saw, Jack Wise, selected Scott to be part of his show. He put a mask on him which made him act as a ventriloquist dummy. He spoke for him, sang Head and Shoulders, making him do the actions. It was funny. The kids thought it was hilarious. Norah turned to me and said "why is my daddy being so silly?" Scott was a really goo sport! I'm sorry that I wasn't in a better spot to take pictures and that I had left my phone in the car so I had no way to video!

Jack Wise was a wonderful busker and very entertaining. He did magic, told jokes and even swallowed a sword. Unlike other buskers who often have one main attraction and sometimes "waste" their time getting to that, he was entertaining the entire show.






He gave Scott 3 magic wands for the kids to thank him for being in the show.


No comments: