Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Music Together Holiday Ball

I'm pretty sure I've raved on here before about how much I love the Music Together program. I've been attending classes off and on since Logan was young, they have all been exposed to it lots. This year we were able to attend their Annual Holiday Ball. A chance to get dressed up, dance, eat food and hang out with our music friends.

Norah didn't nap that day (due to another party we attended after church and before the ball) and music isn't always Jacob's thing but we all had a blast. 

It got a little ugly after I took this pic but it looks cute!
Doing the Hokey Pokey. 
Jacob was actually into it!
Logan too.
 Logan got really into the "bird dance", they learned the moves at school during Oktoberfest.


Sleepy girl.
He ate...a lot.
Daddy isn't so much of a dancer, so mommy is in a lot of pictures.
:)
Norah got him to dance.
He's a much more "fun" dancer than mommy.

Logan gets into the action too.

No comments: