Sunday, June 9, 2013

School BBQ

Last week, we attended a BBQ at Logan's school. We had burgers, visited with his friends, played outside and Logan had his face painted. He was pretty devastated when he found out that I would have to wash his face when we got home but taking a few pics helped!






 In case you can't tell, he was a chameleon.

There was also a raffle for baskets that each class made up. Each room was given a theme and the children were to bring in small items to add to the basket. Logan won the Superhero one! I forgot to take a picture before we opened it but there was lots of great stuff!


1 comment:

grandma said...

So many wonderful blogs while I was away with Grandpa! I loved all the pictures - I do enjoy seeing the kids having so much fun with their wonderful mommy and daddy. What a wonderful welcome home! Thanks Rachel - you have adorable babies!