Monday, July 2, 2012

Canada's Wonderland

Scott took the boys to Canada's Wonderland at the beginning of June. My mom was going for CGIT day and since I was very pregnant I stayed home. The weather wasn't the greatest but judging from the pictures and the endless stories that Logan tells, they had a blast!

Since I wasn't there, I don't have much dialogue, so I'll just let the pictures do the talking!

I'm not sure why they are both crunched over here, but it's cute.
That's better.
That's a dark sky!
Scott did a good job taking a lot of pictures!

Logan calls Snoopy his "favourite dog".



Grandma found them!
:)
They checked out the new "life size" dinosaurs that the park now has.





Finding dinosaur bones!



On the big carousel.
One more visit with Snoopy.
Ready for the ride home.
They were asleep before they even left the parking lot!

1 comment:

grandma said...

It was a super fun day! I think they were roaring like dinosaurs in that pic where they are crunched over. I love how many pics there are of them pointing at things.