Saturday, June 30, 2012

Public Works Open House

On June 16 we headed out the Public Works Open House. I'm pretty sure that last year I declared that I didn't want to go again but after being home for a few days with Norah, I thought that we might enjoy getting out for a couple of hours.

We've attended this event a couple other times (2011, 2009), but the boys (especially the adult one) really enjoy it, so we keep going back.

Waiting for the their turn to go up in the hydro truck.
Ready in his harness.
Daddy helping get Jacob's on.
All ready to go!
Getting settled in the bucket.
It goes up really high!
Jacob kept leaning over the edge yelling "HI!"
Daddy and Logan went for a dump truck ride (Jacob thought it was too loud).
Operating the front end loader.
Jacob's turn!
Proof that Norah was there too...she slept the whole time.

3 comments:

Aunt Pamela said...

i love the one of norah, just chillin!!!

:)

grandma said...

She looks pretty bored to me! haha

Anonymous said...

Is that guy putting on Jacobs harness really his Daddy? I think we need to talk!!