Monday, May 23, 2011

Bowling

We took a trip to the bowling lanes again. We try to go every once and a while as Logan loves to go and practice. He'll be starting in his own bowling league in September; I'm not sure who is more excited - Scott or Logan.

This time when we went bowling, Jacob actually wanted to try too. He walked right up to the line and got his ball rolling as well as he could. They had a blast!

Watching Logan bowl.

"Hmm, I think I could do that."

He quite often just drops the ball before even getting close to the line.

Focusing on those arrows...

Getting ready to throw!

Watching it make it to the pins.

A cute shot of the two of them.

Daddy helps Jacob.

4 comments:

Grandpa said...

I have seen these pictures before and could have sworn it wes here on the blog but Mom says not. Where did I see them? When were they taken? Am I clairvoyant?

Rachel said...

It was posted before but the day it was posted, blogger was doing maintenance so the post was taken down. So now I've reposted it.

It's possible that you saw it when it was posted before and mom hadn't seen it.

grandma said...

Or grandma just has a really bad memory! LOL Cute boys!

Pamela said...

I saw that post before too. You aren't going crazy dad!! :)