Friday, January 28, 2011

A Quick Update

Yes, we are still alive. We are back from Panama and I have about 500 pictures. I know you're all dying to see them, even though many of you were there with us! I'll get to it, sometime. Maybe this weekend when Scott is home I can get some blogging done.

In the meantime, here's a picture and an explanation. We arrived home late on Monday night. I did laundry ALL DAY on Tuesday and then on Wednesday Jacob spiked a pretty high fever and needed me to hold him ALL THE TIME. He was better on Thursday but still cranky. He's finally starting to feel better today. But other than do laundry and hold him, I haven' t done much.

Neither of my kids have ever done this. I put him down sitting up to watch TV, came back about 5 minutes later and he was flat out sleeping. He must have been sick!

Stay tuned...

1 comment:

grandma said...

Poor little sweetheart.