Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Daddy's Little Helper

Last night when I was making supper, Logan wanted to go outside to shovel the driveway for Scott when he got home. I knew that he wanted to be out there when Scott got home so I put him off as long as possible (knowing he wouldn't last outside too long) before suiting him up and sending him outside.

I didn't think he would actually shovel and accomplish anything, but he did! Mind you the snow was just covering the ground, but he made real progress. Unfortunately, Scott took longer than usual to get home due to the weather so Logan headed inside before he arrived but he was pretty happy to tell Daddy about how he helped him out side.

He came inside at one point for different mittens. He told me that the ones he was wearing didn't work for shovelling snow.

He spent most of the time looking down the street, watching for Scott's car.

This morning it was a bit warmer so he, Jacob and I headed out to shovel and enjoy the snow. I forgot my camera inside though and didn't want to take my boots off to come inside and get it...next time. I'm sure there will be more snow!

4 comments:

Grandpa said...

I love this and especially that he already recognises you need the right gear (mitts) for the job.

Way to go Logan :)

Sarah (Creen) Benn said...

Mike and I both think that is adorable. We especially like the mittens change.

Pamela said...

SSOOOOOO Cute!!

hahaha, right mittens, dad you know all about that :P

grandma said...

aaaawwww - how adorable! I too love the change of mittens. What a sweet boy!