Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Trip to the Science Centre

I've been wanting to get to the Ontario Science Centre for quite some time now to see the BodyWorlds exhibit that it was hosting. The exhibit was ending soon so we loaded the boys up a couple Saturdays and headed there!

Logan listening to Feist on his phone on the way up. (He insists on wearing his hat in the car, he never takes it off even when we tell him he can).

I had booked tickets the night before and scheduled us to see BodyWorlds at 10am, so when we got there we headed straight for the exhibit. Unfortunately, you weren't allowed to take any pictures. It was really cool to see, although I know that Logan didn't appreciate it! I'm glad that we took the trip to see it!

Scott and Logan checking out a big tree trunk on the way to BodyWorlds.

Next, we headed to KidsPark hoping that Logan would have a good time. There were so many things for him to do, it was great!

Watching some balls roll through a big maze.

A future musician?

Grocery shopping.

Working with foam bricks.

Jacob noticing himself in the mirror.

Jacob in his shirt from Aunt Pamela.

I wasn't with Logan and Scott at this point (I was with napping Jacob) and when I saw this picture I thought it was cool that he was playing a piano. Really, it's a fart machine. I'm sure that both Logan and Scott got TONNES of laughs over it.

After spending lots of time in the kid are we took a break for lunch and then after lunch we wandered through some of the other (non kid focused) stuff.

Logan standing in a tornado.

Sending a ball up in the air.

Trying to catch the ball.

Talking on the phone.

I have no idea what Jacob is looking at in this picture but I think it's really cute!

It was a great day, but long. The boys both slept in the car on the way home and then vegged out for the rest of the day.

Logan relaxes by watching TV.

Jacob cuddling with Daddy and chewing on his hands relaxing.

In his favourite yellow chair.

1 comment:

Sarah (Creen) Benn said...

I used to love going to various Science Centres with my Dad that had interactive exhibits. So fun.