Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Mighty Machines

While Jacob and I recovered in the hospital on Saturday, Scott took Logan to a Mighty Machines exhibit in Kitchener. It was an open house where they could see many of the Region's construction and emergency vehicles. Scott was really excited about taking Logan so I'm glad that the timing worked out so they could go.

They did stop by to see us at the hospital before heading out and spending a couple of hours looking at all the trucks. Since I wasn't there, I don't have much commentary other than what Scott has told me. He said that Logan had a great time and loved blowing the horns on all the trucks and machines.

You can see the fun they had in the pictures below!

He can just reach the steering wheel...

In the big bucket

Beep, beep, he's backing up!

Hi!

Blowing the horn.

Concentrating on driving.

Playing in a huge sandbox.

A little boy's heaven.

Scott said that Logan fell asleep in the car on the way home after checking out all the trucks. This is one event we'll have to remember to visit again next year!

1 comment:

Sarah (Creen) Benn said...

Oh my goodness, is there anything a boy that age would enjoy more??