Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy Canada Day!

Unfortunately we weren't able to do much today since Logan appears to have developed Roseola over the last few days. He had a fever over the weekend and the rash appeared yesterday. He seems to be in decent spirits except for a sore ear that he keeps tugging on.

Scott had to go to work today so Logan and I just hung out at home. He took a couple long naps and we went on a walk through the neighbourhood and to the park (between rain downpours).

I managed to take a few pictures when we were out this morning.

What a cute little guy walking with his bear.

Hi Mommy!

The next few pictures will illustrate why it's hard to get good shots of Logan these days.

He's pretty far away, I think it's safe to pull out the camera to get some cute shots of him in the grass.

Oh no, he caught me.

I'm coming mommy!

Closer...

And close enough! Now he's got the camera...game over, no more pictures.

He became obsessed with this grate on the way home...I guess he liked looking at all the garbage floating in the water below?

No fireworks or anything for us tonight as Logan is already long asleep. Scott has to work tomorrow and although I booked a holiday I do have to go in for a couple hours. We're both off on Friday though. We were supposed to go to the Zoo with some friends but we'll have to bail due to Logan's rash. Even if it seems to clear up I think we'll stay home, I wouldn't want to expose him to anyone else.

Happy Canada Day!

No comments: