Sunday, June 21, 2009

Public Works Open House

Last weekend (I think?) the City of Waterloo held their annual open house. A chance for people to come and check out all the big trucks that they drive and learn about what they all do. Scott has been looking forward to this event for quite some time.

Logan had fallen asleep in the car on the way there so I wasn't sure how he'd like it, but he perked up pretty fast and was excited to climb into everything with daddy.

Checking it all out (forgive me that I don't know what all the machines were!)

I think it looks like they are actually driving here!

I was trying to get a picture of both of them intently watching something...Logan heard the camera turn on though.

I took this picture in the garage where they store the trucks. It was such a bit empty room and Logan looked so little walking in front of us with his balloon.

Climbing up for a closer look...

Driving the fire truck.

I don't know who was having more fun, Logan? or Daddy?

When we got back to the car, he thought it would be cool to try it out too!

It was a fun morning...I'm sure that we'll go every year to check it out.

No comments: