Saturday, March 28, 2009

Finally Some Nice Weather!

We had a great Saturday today. Since there was no rain in the forecast, we thought it would be a good day to install the new window that we bought for the bedroom that will soon become Logan's. So after breakfast, Scott gathered all his tools and Logan and I headed out to the grocery store to get out of his hair for a while.

Scott worked on the window and Logan and I got all the groceries and then headed to Zellers to cash in on some super deals that they had on some toys. When we got home Logan just wanted to be with Daddy and seeing what he was doing. So I spent a lot time just trying to keep him out of the way but allow him to watch.

Hanging out in the spare room, watching daddy.
We even followed him outside, he's Logan holding the ladder.

Putting the window in.

I decided to treat Logan to McDonald's for lunch since I thought he wouldn't be able to focus on eating at home while daddy was working. So we went out and had a happy meal and then came home for a nap...a nap that lasted for 3 hours almost! Wohoo!

By the time Logan got up from his nap, Scott was done with the window so they played together while I got supper ready. After supper we went out for a walk to check out a new playground in our neighbourhood. Logan had a great time until another family came and he got totally distracted watching them.

Crawling through a tunnel.

Coming down the slide.

Still loving to swing!

Checking out the finished window.

After our walk we came home and played for a bit until Logan went to bed. It was a fun day!


This is for Aunt Pamela...today was the first day that Logan wore this shirt....this was the best pic I could get, but it looked cute on him.

And here's the reason I couldn't get a better pic, everytime I pull out the camera, he lunges at me!




3 comments:

grandma said...

The window looks great, Scott! Thanks for the great pictures and the happenings - I love your blogging! I see Logan was showing you how he slides down head first - I taught him that! hahaha

Aunt Pamela said...

I can't believe how many teeth Logan has!! wow! The shirt is cute, Was that the one I sent for Christmas? (I don't remember.......:S)
I'm excited to see the new bedroom for Logan!
And I'm excited to see you in 1.5 months! yayayayay!!

Rachel said...

Pamela - Yep you sent that shirt for Christmas. He does have a lot of teeth, I think there are just some molars left to come in now.

Mom - yeah Logan loves going head first. He won't go down on his bum anymore. The park we took him to this weekend had a much bigger slide than the one you take him to but he still loved going head first!