Sunday, February 8, 2009

By Request

So my sister seems to think it's been a while since I posted last...I guess it has.

Not much has been going on though around here so there isn't too much to say.

On Friday I took off work a little bit early, we picked Logan up at daycare and headed to Colin and Mindy's in Cambridge. Julie was in the area for a visit so we all got together, it was great times as usual. I had my camera but only took a couple pictures since I got busy chatting with Mindy and Julie...that seems to happen everytime! Here are a couple though...

Logan and Bella

Logan reading a book...we really need to get him one of these chairs!

Yesterday we had swimming lessons and then I headed out to a baby shower for a friend. Logan was pretty tired and cranky all day since we were out a bit late on Friday so he had a really early bed time...and so did I

Today we went to Norwich for the day. We met my parents at church and then went to their place for lunch and a visit. Logan likes playing will all the different toys at grandma's house. He's also starting to feel more comfortable around grandpa, which is great!

Logan and grandpa reading a book...so it was my dad's baby book...I don't think there were many pictures so Logan lost interest fast!

And before I go, here are a couple more random pictures...maybe next time I'll have more to post about...hope this is satisfactory Pamela!

Logan always rides his car backwards now.

Standing in the snowbank.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting this, the pictures make me sad that i'm missing all this time of him being a baby, but love that i can see what's going on!