Monday, June 30, 2008

Love for the Slinky

So Logan's new favourite toy is his slinky. We got it for free at the Baby and Toddler Show at Bingemans last month. It's cheap, made of plastic and doesn't actually go down stairs but he loves it.

Today I attended the memorial service of a 17 year old boy. Chris was the son of one of my previous supervisors, Barb, at UW, he died in a car accident last week. Barb and her husband Randy are coping but are obviously devastated, please remember them in your prayers as the try to figure out where their lives will go now.

While I had an emotional afternoon there, Logan got to spend the afternoon playing with his daddy. They had fun together.

Somehow my blog got a bunch of hits this afternoon...who is out there reading it?

1 comment:

Aunt Pamela said...

I'm reading it!
AND I'm re-reading it to remember Logan as a real little guy.
:)